Seminar honouring Bevis Hutchinson
Date: November 9–10, 2021
Place: Stockholm, Sweden
The purpose of the seminar is to highlight Professor Bevis Hutchinson's scientific contributions in the area of steel and aluminium development. The seminar will provide an opportunity to gain access to his worldwide network of colleagues and learn about the most recent advances in research within this field. It will also be an excellent opportunity to thank him for his research efforts, as he is considering to retire.
We are pleased to present the following participants:
Complete program will be published at the end of the summer.
- Prof. Matthew Barnett, Director, Institute for Frontier Materials, Deakin University, Australia
- Prof. João Quinta da Fonseca, Academic Line Manager in the Department of Materials, University of Manchester, UK
- Prof. Dorte Juul Jensen, Head of the Center for Fundamental Research: Metal Structures in Four Dimensions and Materials Research Division, Risø DTU National Laboratory for Sustainable Energy, Denmark.
- Prof.Dr.Ir. Leo Kestens, Ghent University, Belgium
- Prof.Dr. Maria J. Santofimia Navarro, Physical Metallurgy, Department of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Prof. Anthony D. Rollett, Co-director of the NextManufacturing Center, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Prof. Kohsaku Ushioda, JWRI, Osaka University, Japan
- Prof. Francis Wagner, Université de Lorraine, France
- Dr. Stefan Zaefferer, Head of research group diffraction and microscopy, Max Planck Institute for Iron Research, Max-Planck-Str. 1, Germany
We look forward to two days of presentations on a high scientific level and with focus on current research by interesting speakers.
Seminar honouring Bevis Hutchinson.pdf (548.44 KB)
2021-11-09 13:00 to 2021-11-11 12:45
Last registration date2021-11-02