Seminar - Improving real-time workforce safety and productivity by using decision support technology
Test bed POSTECH - Positioning technology for the heavy manufacturing industry. A project within the strategic innovation programme “Production 2030”.
Swedish industry, university and research institute have created a consortium to improve workforce safety and increase productivity within the process- and steel industry. By our own industrial test bed, we have tested, adapted and developed the latest technology for real-time decision support in heavy industrial environments.
The project partners Swerim, Ericsson, Mobilaris, Luleå University of Technology and SSAB would like to invite you to a day where we exchange knowledge and experience, as well as discuss how we can maintain our competitiveness in an increasingly tough global market.
• Registration and coffee
• Introduction and project brief
- Real-time workforce safety in different scenarios
• Presentation of project partners
• Project execution - Activities, tests and results
• Visit to the Swerim Furnace hall where the infrastructure is installed
• Ericsson - Technology and functionality. UWB and back end system.
• Coffee break
• Mobilaris Industrial IntelligenceTM - Introduction and demonstration of MII.
16.00-16.30 Discussion and recap
• How can we take this to the next level?
Lars Sandberg, Swerim, lars.sandberg [at] swerim.se
Jan Pudas, Mobilaris, jan.pudas [at] mobilaris.se