Workshop on the transition from INCA Feature to AZtec Feature
The content of the blocks may overlap and vary slightly. The schedule may be subjected to changes; depending on what the participants are interested in.
Tuesday May 21 at Memory hotel in Kista
09.30–10.00 Coffee and Sandwich
10.00–11.30 Block 1 – Introduction of AZtec Feature
- Introduction to the technique and to AZtec Feature.
- Optimization of settings for different applications. Collection of particles/inclusions.
- Q&A on AZtec Feature data acquisition
12.30–14.30 Block 2 – Classification in AZtec Feature (short break of 5–10 min in the middle)
- Classification in AZtec – comparison with INCA.
- General perspectives when comparing data acquired using INCA or AZtec
- Classification standards
- AZtec Steel
- Q&A on classification
15.00–17.00 Block 3 – More possibilities using AZtec Feature (short break of 5–10 min in the middle)
- Automatic characterization of inclusions using LOM and SEM – a comparison
- High magnification Feature, small particles – difficulties and possibilities
- New possibilities due to EDS detector development
- Future developments
- User inputs and requests on future development
- Q&A on applications and possibilities
Wednesday May 22 at Swerim in Kista
08.30–10.00 Block 4 – Live demos (short break of 5-10 min in the middle)
- Live demo at the SEM in smaller group, simultaneous presentation
10.30–12.15 Block 5 (short break of 5-10 min in the middle)
- Live demo in front of the SEM in smaller group, simultaneous presentation
13.15–14.15 Final block Summary
- Q&A – general or specific questions on Feature analysis
- End around 14.30
Program (183.97 KB)
Seminarium och demo av systemet LOM-LIBS: Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy kombinerat med ljusoptisk mikroskopi för automatiserad kemisk analys av inneslutningar.
Detta genomförs tillsammans med Micromedic och Leica Microsystems. Separat länk till mer info och anmälan.